I love being an orthodontist, and I have selected a team that not only enjoys the practice of orthodontics but enjoys working together as well. We love the art of problem-solving while straightening teeth, and are privileged to develop relationships with our patients over a period of time. I get to contribute to our patients’ quality of life and self-esteem, and give them a great smile that will last a lifetime. I am blessed to get to come to work and truly enjoy what I do every day.
- Bachelor of Science, biology and chemistry – University of Cincinnati
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Tennessee
- Master of Science, orthodontics – University of Tennessee
By participating in continued education courses every year, I am able to stay current with the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. This enables me to provide the best possible care to my patients and ensure successful treatment outcomes. I am also involved in many professional organizations, which keeps me connected to the greater dental and orthodontic fields.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Tennessee Dental Association
- Nashville Dental Society
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Tennessee Association of Orthodontists
Outside the Office
I am originally from Cincinnati and now reside in Nashville with my wife Diana, our children — Krissy, Michael, and John Paul. I like to listen to all different types of music, and living in Music City, USA has given me a real appreciation of many genres. I also enjoy fishing, boating, and traveling with my family.